Sometimes when things go wrong, it's an issue with the settings file getting messed up. Deleting the file is the best way to solve these issues.
For Mac Users
- Go to Finder
- In the menu bar choose Go > Go to Folder…
- Paste the following path: ~/Library/Application Support/Code and Hustle/Storyboard
- Click "Go"
- In the new window that opens, delete the file Settings.inc
For Windows Users
- Go to the following folder in Windows Explorer: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Code and Hustle\Storyboard\
- Delete the file Settings.inc