Please follow the following steps if you are experiencing this blank designer issue with your installation of Storyboard:
- Log into your My Account section on the Code & Hustle website
- Once you have accessed your account details, look for your available downloads and take note of Storyboard
- Download this latest version of Storyboard (the one available on the store IS the latest version, even though its just labelled Storyboard 3)
- Any existing purchased add-ons (SEO and Advanced Cropping) will need to be backed up to a convenient location before proceeding to the next step. You can access these in the Storyboard Configuration advanced tab by clicking 'manage add-ons' and copy/pasting these to the desktop for the time being.
- Remove your existing Storyboard folder in the Photoshop Scripts folder. Replace with this newly downloaded Storyboard folder. (See installation instructions for more details)
- Restart photoshop.
- Re-install any purchased add-ons by copying them to the same location as mentioned in step 4 above